Friday 16 December 2016

MY SELF-ASSESSMENT

I think that I improve a lot my vocabulary and I am able to understand people when they talk to me in English. For example when Clarissa come to our class I understand better than the previous year with Jessica, and also now I understand better songs in English and I really love it. Now I can read news and watch videos in English and also I can write better than before. This are things very easy but I coudn't do it before as well as now.
My weakness is the speaking, I am a little disaster in this and also I am very shy and I don't like speak. I am not going to write about my strengths  because I don't know what are they, I think that the teacher have to say that.
I learnt a lot with Clarissa, she is very nice and I like the exercises that we did with her.
The thing that I really love it is the videoclip that we made, it was fantastic and I want to do it more projects like that because it was very funny.
I hope that I learn more English in the second trimester because I like a lot this subject!
See you in 2017.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment: